Donald Kuk, AIG
Vice President Global Business Transformation AIG
Donald Kuk is an innovative, multiple industry award winning Global Transformation, Operational Excellence and Quality Management Executive with more than 20 years of delivering record setting top line growth, customer and employee satisfaction, and margin improvement leading rapid Enterprise Transformation and Operational Excellence for the world most highly regarded banking, insurance, technology, healthcare and manufacturing industry leaders.
Widely published successes include advanced metrics, analytics, strategy, mission, vision, program, milestones, budget and roadmap development, multi-tiered communication, transformation and improvement program management, quality, training, change and performance management, and results verification for AIG, Ca Technologies, JP Morgan Chase Bank, Telaxis Communications, all Divisions of GE, NBC, Lockheed Martin, Nokia and Acer Computer.
Donald is a frequent invited Keynote Speaker, Session Chairman and Tutorial Presenter at CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, Operational Excellence and Enterprise Strategy events worldwide.
Donald is a chairman of the First Human Centered Operational Excellence Summit and besides that he will share his rich experience in an interesting case study about how to convert a corporate culture of command and control into a culture of rapidcontinuous improvement driven by individual innovation and process ownership. And a lot more…
The Secrets to Company and Industry Record Setting Enterprise OpEx results delivery
- How to measure corporate process maturity, capability and capacity
- How to create and deploy a corporate maturity sensitive analytical toolbox and standardizedanalytical methodology
- How to use measure and mitigate Resistance to Change through “Resistance to Change Analysis”
- How to use speed of transformation as a competitive advantage and mechanism for overcoming resistance to change
- Why the use of a highly integrated multitiered process, technology and controls architectureis so fundamental to BPM and Modeling in Global Complex Products and ServicesHeterogeneous Corporate Environments
- How to convert a corporate culture of command and control into a culture of rapidcontinuous improvement driven by individual innovation and process ownership
- How to ensure executive stakeholder alignment in multi-site multi-geography institutions
- Keeping our promises as leaders in the journey to OperationalExcellence