- Risk management
Integrity risk assessments: methodology, challenges, best practice
- Compliance risks connected to doing business in sensitive markets
- How to mitigate risks working with third parties and in process
of M&A and JVs
- How to design, implement and evaluate a successful compliance
– integrity program.
How to effectively promote and disseminate the integrity programs
Compliance communication, cooperation with regional branches etc.
- Best Practice and Innovative Compliance Trainings
- Whistleblowing – Challenges
How to make whistle blowing systems efficient and credible
Internal communication to support speak up culture
- New technologies to assist compliance
- Ethical dilemmas and how to approach them in integrity programs,
trainings and in internal communication
- Attorney client privilege in investigations.
Global Anti-Corruption & Compliance
Forum and Hackathon
5th December 2019
Interactive Presentations, Speed Dating, Hackathon session, Panel Discussions, Networking Dinner – all in one day
THE EVENT IS BRINGING TOGETHER TOP SENIOR COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS PROFESSIONALS GLOBALLY FROM DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES AND COMPANIES TO SHARE BOTH EXPERIENCE AND CHALLENGES FACED AND TO COLLABORATE AND DISCUSS NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIVE APPROACHES.
KEY TOPICS ADDRESSED:
PRACTICAL, INTERACTIVE AND COLLABORATIVE FORMATS
- Case studies
- Interactive sessions
- Round Table Discussions
- Professional Speed Dating
- Panel Discussions
SPEAKERS AT THE SUMMIT
Director, Ethics & Compliance
Fernando M. Caleiro Palma
Aegea Saneamento e Participações S.A.
Chief Compliance Officer
Radisson BLU Hotel, Berlin Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse 3, 10178 Berlin, Germany